Nefeli Networks is an exciting early stage startup in the NFV space. This is the opportunity to get in on the ground floor at a well funded company, working on an exciting new technology with a great team of developers. We are based in Berkeley, CA with an additional office in Palo Alto, CA.
As a Software Engineer at Nefeli, you’ll play a critical role in helping us build and define our product. Your knowledge of design, development, coding, testing and network programming will help your team raise their game as well as help satisfy business and functional requirements.
- Design, develop, analyze, and troubleshoot large-scale distributed computer systems
- Improve the whole product lifecycle through inception, design, deployment, operation, and refinement
- Knowledgeable in C, C++, Go & Python & developing on Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Experience with networking (e.g., TCP/IP, routing, network topologies & hardware, SDN, NFV, VxLAN, BGP)
- Familiar with DPDK, OVS, Docker, network orchestration, NETCONF/YANG, HA, and kubernetes is a plus.
- Familiar with agile scrum methodologies.
- Strong initiative and passionate about learning new technologies
- Ability to communicate effectively and succinctly
- Strong systematic problem solving skills and able to work in ambiguity
- B.S. in Computer Science or related technical field, advanced degree a plus