Nefeli Networks is an exciting early stage startup in the NFV space. This is the opportunity to get in on the ground floor at a well funded company, working on an exciting new technology with a great team of developers. We are based in Berkeley, CA with an additional office in Palo Alto, CA.
As an Automation QA Engineer at Nefeli, you will lead the development of testing frameworks and tools to ensure the resiliency and availability of our system. You will also guide the team to obtain the highest quality standards and will automate integration & functional tests.
- Design and develop the testing frameworks and libraries needed to ensure proper coverage.
- Analyze and troubleshoot large-scale distributed computer systems.
- Collaborate with developers to design and build a reliable, testable, and secure product.
- Contribute to the whole product lifecycle through inception, design, deployment, operation, and refinement
- Knowledgeable in Python & in developing on Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Experience with networking (e.g., TCP/IP, routing, L2 to L3 technologies, SDN, NFV, VxLAN, BGP)
- Ability to troubleshoot the various network layers from L2 to L7.
- Familiar with wireshark, tcpdump, network analysis and setup, Selenium, Ixia, Warp17, virtualization.
- Familiar with Agile Scrum methodologies.
- Strong initiative and passionate about learning new technologies
- Ability to communicate effectively and succinctly
- Strong systematic problem solving skills and ability to work in ambiguity
- B.S. in Computer Science or related technical field, advanced degree a plus